Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 New arrow deign! >

New arrow deign!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New arrow deign!

Old 01-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New arrow deign!

Some folks like 340's and some say go with 400's! I have one that does the job of both...and I only have been shooting a bow for about a month to come up with this idea(I know others have done it before me)! If you look in bottom of picture you will see spare nock that will not be needed or useful.This was a first for me and multiple aim points are now going into effect for me!

Old 01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New arrow deign!

Funny
Old 01-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was kinda impress with what I did till I remembered that now I have to get more...chaching$$$$!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice shooting, Ive only done that once my entire life. Its cool but it gets expensive.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iwould like to have the ability to do it agin but the skill not too!The Rev will be leary of me now...the student learn well from the teacher!Hear me Rev...I'm calling you out! I know he's gonna beat me like I stole something,as long as he doesn't hurt my super model good looks! I still have Russ to back me up.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Iwould like to have the ability to do it agin but the skill not too!The Rev will be leary of me now...the student learn well from the teacher!Hear me Rev...I'm calling you out! I know he's gonna beat me like I stole something,as long as he doesn't hurt my super model good looks! I still have Russ to back me up.
Glad your eating your Wheaties little man.. When you come down, We'll shoot a hundred dollars an arrow, Okay? Russ will take your cash too, even though you're both suffering from being too close to the sidewalk.[]I am not cutting either of you any slack. He's been gone too long in theoutback,and left me all alone with you, now it's pay back time..
Old 01-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know Russ with thump me,I told him maybe you'll be having a bad day shooting so I can hold my own...he said every day is a bad day for you!Hundred dollars a arrow.but I do get free room and board while there right? I want real food in the frig not soy milk and weight watchers menu,and soft cotton sheets,foot rub at bed time(by sexy female),grand tour of area,etc etc!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, quit grouping a long time ago. With the cost of arrow shafts today that can get expensive in a hurrySometimes I can't resist the urge and I'll grab a 1/2 dozen of my oldest arrows and go bash'em together.
It's a Great confidence builder

Congrats!!

Dan
Old 01-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Yep, quit grouping a long time ago. With the cost of arrow shafts today that can get expensive in a hurrySometimes I can't resist the urge and I'll grab a 1/2 dozen of my oldest arrows and go bash'em together.
It's a Great confidence builder

Congrats!!

Dan

Me too.. But our little buddy Rloving considers a group just hitting his target.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Rev
Me too.. But our little buddy Rloving considers a group just hitting his target.
LOL!!!

Dan

Quick Reply: New arrow deign!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.