Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Goldtip pro hunter >

Goldtip pro hunter

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Goldtip pro hunter

Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM

Default Goldtip pro hunter

any comments?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:42 PM

Default RE: Goldtip pro hunter

Ive been shooting them for awhile and i havereally found nothing wrong with them. Alot of arrows talkabout being withing .008 tolerance of each other and toughest arrow and this and that. I have never really heard alot of comments on blogs like shoot the best stuff you can afford. There are alot of products out there that are really expensive for bow hunting accessories. But the thing is if you cant shoot its not going to make that much of a difference. If you look at what people were killing white tails with 10yrs ago compared to todays stuff its a world of difference. But the thing is they were still successfully hunting animals and bringing meat home. And dont get me wrong i fall prey to the hype sometimes on new equipment probably more than what i want to. But seriously do you really thinkyour bow can tell .008th difference. I dont think so.