Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 another happy bucknasty customer >

another happy bucknasty customer

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

another happy bucknasty customer

Old 12-30-2007, 10:10 PM

Default another happy bucknasty customer

And to no one's surprise im extremely happy with my new Bucknasty (giblet)string and cable. Ive only had it on for 4 days and already put about 400-500 shots on it and nothings budged. I love it. John is a great guy, when i called him to order it was like talkin to someone ive known for years, just a good ol boy. And customer service is top notch, he forgot to send the wax with the string, i emailed him and it was here in 3-4 days, no questions asked. And john, i passed out your cards to my real proshop, and at the "pro shop" at gander mtn. you should recieve some more orders, one of the guys at gander really like the quality and price. went there to do some tunin at the range, it was raining for a couple of days here. Here are some links to some pics:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/kybowhunter930/100_0767.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/kybowhunter930/100_0765.jpg

the bow is a renegade tominator II 68# @ 30" draww/cobra sidewinder lx sight, g5 meta 3/16 peep, Rip Cord rest & string tamer. And yes people i know it looks like the truth string, i liked the colors, they look good together
thanx for everything john ill only be using your strings in the future.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:26 PM

Default RE: another happy bucknasty customer

Wow those strings look great! I will be looking for a new set after this season, and by the looks of yours, I know where I'm going!
Old 12-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't go braggin on John, he already has the big head as it is..But he loves the attention though.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:02 AM

who me?
Old 12-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gibblet

who me?

Si senior. You are the juan wit de bieg sombrero.. Amerika bean berry berry goood to me.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've shot lots of different strings over the years and there is no better strings made than the BuckNasty's that John makes

Dan
Old 12-31-2007, 04:29 PM

Is it just me or does that string look like it's on upside down? Looks like there's more serving above the arrow than below...
Old 12-31-2007, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Is it just me or does that string look like it's on upside down? Looks like there's more serving above the arrow than below...

Leave it to John, to build an upside down string.... I did the same thing last time I replaced mystring, actually Ausie-guyput it on upside down, but I'll take the blame for it, since he's in the land of down under and can't defend himself...
Old 12-31-2007, 06:15 PM

I was thinking it was upside down also, but wasn't sure.But upon close inspection the way it was served, its on the bow right, and john had a small piece of peep tie in string placed about where the peep should be, so that would leave one to believe that it might have been built wrong, i mean i dont know ???? It looks to me like the center serving just needs to be moved down about 1.5".If he did make a mistake, its no big deal, i frame houses and i know all about makin mistakes believe you me. Its amazing how much ameasurement can"grow" by the time you get to the saw horses. But This shouldn't cause any major problems should it. I wouldn't know ive just been shooting for a couple of years and haven't got into the technical stuff yet, just enjoy shooting and hunting. I mean its shooting great, nice tight groups and everything, getting better speed than the el cheapo string that came on the bow. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

looks great....I may have to change colors next time

Quick Reply: another happy bucknasty customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.