Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Should I get a 50-60# or 60-70# >

Should I get a 50-60# or 60-70#

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Should I get a 50-60# or 60-70#

Old 10-30-2007, 09:50 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Should I get a 50-60# or 60-70#

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

If he said he can't hold the concentration how does that relate tohavingthe strength?Sounds to me it's more of a case ofburning himself out on high degree of difficulty shots.

Trying to make high degree of difficulty shots like he does wouldrequire the type of concentration that would burn you out fast if you tried to do it over and over 20-30 times. It doesn't sound likeand issue of his shoulder getting tired

I'd never recommend that anyone shot more than they can handle. I'm just stating that you can't use lack of concetration to mean that a person is tired or overbowed.
You crack me up man. You would argue with a tree about knowing more whats good for his branches. Your poor wife. I would hate to see how critical you are on her. Well, your good for a few laughs.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Me? You try to compare concentration to being tired while shooting. They are totally unrelated. You must shoot enough to understand that, right? If you took the same shots over and over it's easy to loose concetration but still be physically able. But you'd still rather argue and push your point.

The stuff you say most of the time just has my jaw hanging.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:44 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

The stuff you say most of the time just has my jaw hanging.
The stuff you say just makes most laugh I believe

thanks for your comic releif.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yet again one of the "old school" guys resorts to trying to belittle someone that they do not agree with. It's become so common it's no wonder that people stop coming onto this forum or only show-up during hunting season.

You still haven't explained how the guy saying he looses concetration after a few shots equates to him beign tired after a feew shots. Have you ever really concentrated on anything that hard that requires a great deal of concetration and soon realize that after a few attempts you need a break? Apply that to what he's doing and then you'll understand.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I believe that Byron is mentally exhausted and needs to regroup after three shots in order to get his concentration back.I don't believe he isphysically exhausted.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bob,

Thank you for stating it clearly and concisely.