Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Cracked a limb on my 07 Liberty >

Cracked a limb on my 07 Liberty

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Cracked a limb on my 07 Liberty

Old 08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
NWA
Spike

Default RE: Cracked a limb on my 07 Liberty

PA Buck HNTR, I said their POLICY leaves a lot to be desired. Also just because I'm new here does not mean I don't know anything about bows or archery. I came here for guidance and to voice my opinoin about how I feel, and I really dont appreciate your tone with me. So I guess I'll just move along. Sorry, if I upset you and hurt the way you feel about Bowtech. I have spoke with Jeff Baker ( Service Rep From Bowtech)on a few occasions about this bow. I still don't like the fact that I have to rely upon someone else to fix my bow.

Nick
Old 08-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: The Rev

ORIGINAL: BTDavis

However to act like bowtech is some great company is a joke!
I left Mathews to go with bowtech, because Bowtech is a great company. All the way from upper management to most shop owners. To me it's afamily, and I like that. Before Mathews, I shot Hoyt, and Browning and Jennings... I'm not a rookie! Started archery in 1964!

I srongly dissagree with you, I can shoot anything I want, I choose to shoot the best, certainlythe company with the best warranty.

To me Bowtech is no a joke.
Hi Rev, I am a bowtech owner myself (notice the BT in my name) I really like my bow too (2004 Liberty and 2003 tech 29). As far as great company and great warranty, my problem is I don not like a bow that I have to worry about my limbs snapping. Yes they will replace the limbs, BUT you have to call your dealer bring in the bow, have the dealer examine it to see its not your fault. Then the dealer will call bowtech they will send another limb, then the bowshop has to rip your bow apart to replace it. This is after you have had your bow timed, set up, sighted in tweeked ect....now you have to re tweek...How much time do you think that takes? and during the hunting season......HOW about BT aquire some better quality limb material, so my limbs won't snap. And yes I know all bows break limbs, however some more than others. I don't hear of to many tech 29's snapping limbs. If you are going to stress the limbs w/ these vertical bows I would like to see a higher quality limb.

BTW, you claim you shoot the best, which model bowtech do you shoot? And are you saying this is the best bow on the market as of today? And why are they a better product than Hoyt, matthews, ect....Thanks
Old 08-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: The Rev

However to act like bowtech is some great company is a joke!
I left Mathews to go with bowtech, because Bowtech is a great company. All the way from upper management to most shop owners. To me it's afamily, and I like that. Before Mathews, I shot Hoyt, and Browning and Jennings... I'm not a rookie! Started archery in 1964!

I srongly dissagree with you, I can shoot anything I want, I choose to shoot the best, certainlythe company with the best warranty.

To me Bowtech is no a joke.
Hi Rev, I am a bowtech owner myself (notice the BT in my name) I really like my bow too (2004 Liberty and 2003 tech 29). As far as great company and great warranty, my problem is I don not like a bow that I have to worry about my limbs snapping. Yes they will replace the limbs, BUT you have to call your dealer bring in the bow, have the dealer examine it to see its not your fault. Then the dealer will call bowtech they will send another limb, then the bowshop has to rip your bow apart to replace it. This is after you have had your bow timed, set up, sighted in tweeked ect....now you have to re tweek...How much time do you think that takes? and during the hunting season......HOW about BT aquire some better quality limb material, so my limbs won't snap. And yes I know all bows break limbs, however some more than others. I don't hear of to many tech 29's snapping limbs. If you are going to stress the limbs w/ these vertical bows I would like to see a higher quality limb.

BTW, you claim you shoot the best, which model bowtech do you shoot? And are you saying this is the best bow on the market as of today? And why are they a better product than Hoyt, matthews, ect....Thanks
So I guess you expect Bowtech or any other bow company deal directly with a customer. How in the world could they do that. I guess you can just ship of a limb you ran over with your truck to Mathews or Hoyt and have them just ship you one back the next day. Oh try dealing with Parker.

There has to be come kind of control. I see many yoyo's abuse bows and expect to get a new one free. Come on man use some brain space to think about it! I wonder how how many limbs were messed up due to dumb @- -people using too light arrows, because they want to be fast. Oh, there might be some answers. If youcould see some of the bows I'v seen coming into bowshops. Don't tell me shooters don't abuse their bows. Someone has to check them out first.
As far as not having your bow during hunting season, that's not bowtech's fault. I know dealers that will give you a bow to use until yours comes back. That is not bowtechs problem. If you worry about that, get a back up bow. DUH!
As far as what I shoot, that's none of your business, it doens't matter, they are allgood bows.I said I bowtech was the best company to deal with, and I stand behind that.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:12 AM
Spike

Rev, with all do respect you are a true pimp for bowtech, its none of my business what you shoot? They are all good...I wouldn't take your word on anything. I would never buy a bow off of you either. Your a perfect example of what one can expect if their limb breaks. Blame the the shooter/customer first.
Oh, how about the bowshop stock some limbs, or doesn't bowtech want to do that. Maybe for the liberty and some of the more popular limb breaking models.
Oh and your remark,"Come on man use some brain space to think about it!" how about a little honesty out of you. You sound like a politician, I'll bet you vote for Hillary
Old 08-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

You sound like a politician, I'll bet you vote for Hillary
That's fighting words, I'd rather get a Mathews than to support that witch!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

And your right, some dealers should have extra limbs, but you know what that means, they would have to dish out some cash..
Old 08-31-2007, 09:09 AM
bigcountry

Rev, with all do respect you are a true pimp for bowtech, its none of my business what you shoot? They are all good...I wouldn't take your word on anything. I would never buy a bow off of you either. Your a perfect example of what one can expect if their limb breaks. Blame the the shooter/customer first.
Oh, how about the bowshop stock some limbs, or doesn't bowtech want to do that. Maybe for the liberty and some of the more popular limb breaking models.
Oh and your remark,"Come on man use some brain space to think about it!" how about a little honesty out of you. You sound like a politician, I'll bet you vote for Hillary
Listen man, I realise you got your feelings hurt and feel the need to slam Rev. But what did he say that was untrue? He likes them, he promotes them, but I have yet to see rev say anything dishonest in the few years I have saw him post. What did he say that has remotely anything to do with hillary? Your really stretching here man.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Spike

Big Country, The Hillary thing was a joke my friend, jk. I do not feel the need to slam Rev as you put it,...No hurt feelings here...Rev is claiming he can shoot anything he wants and claims BT is the best. I want to know why?

Rev, I really I would like to hear your thoughts on what the BT is the best and which ones you like or shoot. I would probably buy the Alligence if I were to buy a bow today. I like the Liberty for hunting as it has a nice smooth draw. I wish it was faster but it is a comfortable bow to shoot.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rev is claiming he can shoot anything he wants and claims BT is the best. I want to know why?

Rev, I really I would like to hear your thoughts on what the BT is the best and which ones you like or shoot.

I likethe companyBowtech forwho they are and what they do. They are hugesupporters of our American troops. I know I work some of the events with Bowtech.Here is a pic of Jay Fondren wholost his legs in Iraq. Bowtech gave him a guradian fully loaded with about 1,200.00 dollars worth of goodies as a token of their appreciation for what he did. This was this months at Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza in Ft. Worth.
During the PBR they sell braclets for abuck, and have a raffle for a new guadian, all the money goes toGI's families.

As a Viet Namvet I remember the welcome we received when I came back home. When I see a company go out of their way to help our vets, I am on board. We are (Ausie-guy and I ) taking Jay on his first hog hunt in three weeks along with afilm crew. Russ and Iare going to workclose for Hunts for Heros www.showofsupport.org and I guarantee you that Bowtech will help in any way they can.

As far as what I shoot, I shoot an o4 pro 40 dually for competition, and the guardian is my choicefor hunting bow. Nothing can come close to it. It is quiet, smooth and what an awesome bow with the binary cam system. You asked so this is my two cents worth.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bob just so ya know I've got 2 cans of whup a$$ ready for the shoot tomorrow!

Quick Reply: Cracked a limb on my 07 Liberty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.