Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Forge Bows?

Old 01-03-2003, 11:58 AM

Default Forge Bows?

Stumblin' around on ebay and I saw these for the first time. Anyone know anything about them?? Never heard of them, but they look sweet. Has anyone heard anything about these or shot one??
http://www.forgebow.com/

Trushot }}------>
Old 01-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Forge Bows?

I own a Forge Lighting Strike SC. Ive had it for a few years. I used to shoot 3D competitions and bowhunt with it. I always really liked the bow but it had what I considered a design flaw that they attempted to fix twice and never did succeed. The customer service at the company level I experienced left much to be desired. And the customer service I got from my local dealer was a nightmare at best.Over all I was happy with the bows performance.I have since moved on to a Parker UL31 and love the bow and the customer service has been great. Forge came out last year with the F2 and F2XL that they called field serviceable without the need of a bow press. They advertise it as being able to change the string or cable with ease in 5 min or less. There were alot of folks on this forum talking about it when it first came out. Ive havent heard anymore about it here since then.