Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Questions for Len in Maryland >

Questions for Len in Maryland

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Questions for Len in Maryland

Old 12-31-2002, 01:21 PM

Default Questions for Len in Maryland

Hi,

I understand you're the local Darton expert and was hoping you could help me out.

1) I'd like to get a catalog of the Darton bows, I've tried emailing Darton directly and haven't gotten a response. Any idea where I can get one?

2) I really liked my Darton Huntsman and it seems logical to look at Darton first if I need to go with a new bow, but I can't seem to find any info on their current line, or a nearby dealer.

Any suggestions or ideas really appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Vudoochylde

An Archer likes to see how far he can shoot his arrow. A Bowhunter likes to see how close he can get before he has to shoot his.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Questions for Len in Maryland

http://www.dartonarchery.com/

might help

We all have different oppinions , if we did'nt the world would be a BORING place
Old 12-31-2002, 03:04 PM

There must have been a printing problem because we only got a few catalogs at first. Just today, however, FEDX delivered a box of them. If you can't find one or get one by Friday, I could mail you one.

Old 12-31-2002, 03:31 PM

The catalog will most likely be the same as the website, but if you want one and email does not work( not a real great way to get a hold of darton in my opinion) just call them on the phone. I called to ask a question and get a tech sheet for my bow and I got the paper work and a catalog the next day. Or I guess Len could mail you one also.

Paul
Old 12-31-2002, 03:36 PM

Hi Len, glad to see you are still around. I have an arrow rest I'd really like you to see so if you would e-mail me I'll reply with a few pictures. Thanks,Russ.
Old 01-01-2003, 06:55 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I may just have to call them because I think I want to get the specs on my Huntsman as well. The last time I saw the bow without the camo was back in 70 something. It wasn't long after I bought it that I painted it with Bo-dull to get it ready for hunting season. I'm hoping to take it to the shop next weekend for a good check up so I know it's safe to shoot.

Thanks,

Vudoochylde

An Archer likes to see how far he can shoot his arrow. A Bowhunter likes to see how close he can get before he has to shoot his.
Old 01-04-2003, 05:11 PM

Hi Len,

I've been looking around on the web and had a couple of questions about a couple of models of Darton bows. I was hoping you could supply some info on the 60 XL and the Renegade. I still can't find a catalog for Darton either if you could send me a copy of the catalog that would be great. Are you a Darton dealer?? Do you know of a dealer close to Groton in CT??

Thanks for all your help,

Vudoochylde

AKA

Bob Perkins
1197 North Rd
Groton, Ct 06340

Old 01-05-2003, 07:58 AM

BTTT for Len to see.

Old 01-05-2003, 10:43 AM

I know that I don't have information on the 60XL, but I probably can find data on the Renegade. I'll try to get it out tomorrow along with a catalog.

Old 01-05-2003, 12:03 PM

Thanks Len,

I may be mistaken, maybe it was the 60 XM?

Vudoochylde

Quick Reply: Questions for Len in Maryland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.