Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

confusing

Old 05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default confusing

Just what is the big difference in arrows? Why should I spend $100.00 for a dozen carbon arrows when I can get a dozen different carbon arrows for $35.00 they kill the deer just as dead and I am strickly a hunter I am not an archer, I do practice a lot but I just do it to be ready for the hunting season.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: confusing

First, where are you buying carbon arrows for $35? $50 or $60 is the cheapest I've seen.

Second, how safe are they?
Old 05-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buy that cheap set and screw a broadhead on them and then buy the expensive set and screw a broadhead on them.You will quickly see that the good carbon arrows will be much more consistant.Not by a little but by alot.

I personally can't figure out why someone will spend $600-$700 on a bow and then buy cheap arrows.They are much better off buying the cheap bow and buying the good arrows.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

After seeing the pictures with the arrow sticking out of the guy's hand I'd be afraid to buy arrows that a reputable person hasn't recommended to me.

And usually they will not recommend cheap arrows. I'm still dumbfounded by the $35 a dozen. That's the second time I've seen someone post a price like that. The last time the guy couldn't produce the make or model or even where they bought the arrow.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

cheapest ive seen them is the carbon arrows wally world sells from something like 3-6 dollars an arrow... ?????
Old 05-29-2007, 04:13 AM

I can get a dozen different carbon arrows for $35.00 they kill the deer just as dead
Will they? How 'bout if they hit the dirt under the deer, or a tree branch over it's head?
Old 05-29-2007, 07:34 AM

I pay 85.00 for my blackmax arrows from Lancaster archery.They shoot way better than i am capable i am sure.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

I didn't know you could hunt MILF's with a bow in the US, I thought you could set up moneytraps or drive around in expensive cars trying to lure them in.....

F.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

You can get aarrows for that price and sometimes less at the Kittery Trading Post in Kittery Me. I'm not sure of their E-mail addy of web site addy but I'm sure if you type in Kittery trading post you will get it. They are called Carbon Force Arrows made by PSE. The address on the box says WWW.pse.archery.com

And you guys still haven't told me anything yet for a reason I should spend more money. I used these arrows last year for hunting and did just fine with them.

I'm not kidding I really don't know why I should spend any extra money for a name and truth be known I only paid $29.99 for the dozen. I have had no problems with these arrows I shoot almost every day and my hand have no holes in them yet. So come on there has to be a real valid reason!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

I don't see any arrows on Kittery Trading Post for that price. You really did not provide enough info for a good answer. By "cheap" are you referring to price or to quality? What brand and make of arrow did you buy for 29.99?
and I am strickly a hunter I am not an archer
This is a misguided rationalization. As a hunter I want the most accurate arrow I can get (within reason of course).

Quick Reply: confusing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.