Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

STS

Old 05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: STS

The STS is honestly a MUST HAVE piece of equipmeent on EVERY rig. I would strongly suggest everyone to atleast try one and see for yourself, you can't help but be impressed with 'em!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

If a person says it dodn't work for them they didn't adjust it enough to find the spot that works.I used to be a doubter and now I'm a promoter of these things.

The bad part is I thought my bow was ok before I put one on. Now I'm spoiled and whenI take it offI think my bow vibrates like a mother. A few months agoI said that was what would happen if you put one on your bow and then took it off. You do not notice something like vibration until you change your set-up.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used the MeanV CSS last year and it did help my Switchback XT, a considerable amount. Quieter and less jump (Even though there was very little to being with). I'd buy one again in a heartbeat, if the bow didn't already come with one.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

STS went on yesterday, Shot about 50 arrows yesterday evening with it and the New Copper John...in low light.. whisper quiet and by far the best sight I have ever used.... Me like very much!

Thanks guys for the imput
Old 06-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I cant wait to get mine, i ordered it on the 2nd so i got a little wait ahead of me.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: kshunter

I used the MeanV CSS last year and it did help my Switchback XT, a considerable amount. Quieter and less jump (Even though there was very little to being with). I'd buy one again in a heartbeat, if the bow didn't already come with one.
Thanks!! String Suppressors really are a great addition to almost any bow