Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 had to share with u all >

had to share with u all

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

had to share with u all

Old 04-10-2007, 03:54 PM

Default had to share with u all

some of u might know about this arrow rest this is for the ones that dont it is a sweet rest fits on my mathews XT like a glove and the camo matches and to top it off it woks fantastic check it out at www.schafferarchery.com p.s. i am not a dealer i just love to hunt.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: had to share with u all

OMG what a joke keep spaming your worthless rest.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:20 PM

just trying to share a good rest to u all dont need smart a-- remarks thank u
Old 04-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

I have used schaffers for years. They are rock solid, easy to tune, and of great quality. I am curious as to why you think these rests are worthless? By the way, I am not a dealer, just a die hard hunter and shooter.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:04 PM

thanks bhunter32 im glade u have one to and can confirm it is a very good rest,thanks again.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM

Again....

The Mathews HD Convertable is cheaper and you know it was build for the Mathews bows.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:19 PM

was a stinger made for a mathews ?
Old 04-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

I am in no way trying to promote this rest. I just saw a post on it, and since I have them on all the bows I shoot, I thought I would just make some of my own personal comments. Sorry to offend. i was just being honest with my experiences with these rests.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Spike

I have Schaffers on four bows: Drenalin, Vectrix, Switchback XT, and Trykon XL. I think they are excellent. When I do my job, the shots seem to work. I have read where other people have not been satisfied with their Schaffers, and I am sure that is true. For me though, they work. Dealing with the Schaffer company has been easy and pleasant. Again, for me. I would recommend them to all, but would not try to change anyone's mind. The one thing I don't quite understand is how some people can be so rude when they disapprove of someone else's ideas or opinions. The lack of respect and loss of the personal touch and politeness in our society is a very dangerous thing. I sincerely believe that it is a crack in our foundation that may not seem serious, but when great forces are moving, a foundation often fails at just such a place. What I have truly enjoyed in archery, especially the cyber space part of it, is how friendly and helpful complete strangers can be. Questions are asked and answered without any compensation save for the sheer joy of sharing with someone else your love for the sport of archery. We who enjoy this sport share many qualities, not all of which relate just to bows, strings, and arrows. The willingness to help one another to enjoy a part of their life helps us to enjoy our own lives. The healthful benefits to ourown well being seems to me to leave little room for rudeness.
Good luck to all, and Peace on Earth.

Quick Reply: had to share with u all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.