Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Who said that physics wasn't fun? >

Who said that physics wasn't fun?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Who said that physics wasn't fun?

Old 04-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who said that physics wasn't fun?

Bob,

I'm not trying to get in the middle of this. However, He's referring to the issue between Arthur &I. I try to bury the hatchet publicly and privately. He attacks me publicly, then privately and then acts like he's the bigger man because he blocks my return comments. He's then referring to straightarrow and bowhunter. Two people that have been right with Arthur on making disparaging comments about other people's thoughts on the heavy arrow belief. Yes, after they started I resorted to their level and retaliated. I'm not the victim here and do not claim to be. But I've tried to drop it an yet the comments continue.

You have presented valid arguments for your thoughts without resorting to name calling or outlandish behavior and that shows you have class and respect for others having their own opinions even if you dissagree with them.

But Arthur has even carried this over to other threads about what people say in this one. He claims this thing is let go and not worth the effort yet continues in other threads. Even after it was dropped. [:'(] Now that's in poor taste and classless.

Now I feel like Roman #2 who turned out to be John Black when Roman#1 came back on the show. He doesn't know what's going on. Caught in the middle of something and not sure why. []
Old 04-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You can either drop it or not but you can't try to drop it. Hopefully everyone will drop it now.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the English lesson. It was dropped and then the supporters open their mouths. Therefore, it was re-opened. This is laughable. you think it's ok to make a smart assed comment and then we all should drop it. Too funny.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

[:@][:@]
[&o][&o] [:@][:'(][:'(][:'(]

d [][][]
[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

how did a really good thread get turned into a bunch of wodibledee dooda mumbo jumblindin
most everyone is way out of line not exclcluding myself, for loosely comparing arrows to bullets and exagerating it...

sorry igot some to soiltheir brand new pink satin panties with the frilly pink lacefrom the Fredrichs of Hollywood catalog...my bad.....what did those things cost 30$...[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]big arrow little arrow shoot what make you feel good
Old 04-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

and im not singling any one out but most of the last 10 pages on this thread are quite bad....if you want to bicker and fight do it by pm.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alpha,
That's funny stuff. I about fell off of my seat reading it. Good thing for arm rests.

Shoot a tree branch or shoot a toothpick. Doesn't matter to me. Shooting is what it's all about.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea...sorry...i get carried away.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think your smileys caught the mood over the entire 39 pages pretty well.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

suprised you cought that...i was haveing a hard time remembering how it went
Old 04-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

39 pages. Impressive.

Quick Reply: Who said that physics wasn't fun?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.