Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Scott Sabertooth NCS >

Scott Sabertooth NCS

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Scott Sabertooth NCS

Old 03-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Scott Sabertooth NCS

Im really debating on buying this release for the upcomming year. I have been using a cheapo walmart release since I got into archery. So needless to say its time for an upgrade. I really like the looks of this release and the adjustability. Tell me what you guys think or if you have any experience with it.

http://www.keystonecountrystore.com/Archery_Equipment_-_Supplies/Releases/Scott_Releases/Scott_Archery_Sabertooth_NCS_Buckle_Strap_Release/Page_1/REL2396005.html
Old 03-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scott Sabertooth NCS

This is the release that I use...it's the first (and only) one I have ever used. I really like it since you can adjust the strap infinitely to get it just where you want it. The head is also heavy duty and does not damage the loop or string at all. The jaws are small, so I would suggest shooting it with a loop, as that is what it was designed for.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scott Sabertooth NCS

Your best bet is to go to a place that has a good selection and try them out. Scott are great rests. So are Tru ball, so are many many others. It all depends on what you are comfortable with.

On that note. It's easier to learn a new release if you've never used one before. I've used a Winn glove release for 23 yrs and am having a tough time getting used to a Truball Copperhead. However, after about 25 arrows its getting more natural.