Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Newberry SB1

Old 03-17-2007, 06:01 AM

Default Newberry SB1

New to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me out with some information on a bow that I have? Its a Newberry SB1 solo cam and I need string and cable length, also the A2A length and brace height. I've tried getting hold of the company but since they have gone in with High Country Archery they are not much help. Any information that you can give me would help. Thanks
Old 03-17-2007, 06:33 AM

Default RE: Newberry SB1

TRY THIS : http://downsouthhuntingforums.com/newberrybows/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=3c2ab99f6a17d86880653a5 947387714
Old 03-17-2007, 06:34 AM

SHOULD OF gave you this instead :http://downsouthhuntingforums.com/ne...bows/index.php
Old 03-17-2007, 08:13 AM

thanks for the reply PA.Jay but I've been to that forum and can't find much info there. I'm wondering if they are still making newberry bows or if they have quit and are just making HCA now.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:33 AM

Try this forum and ask for Grandpawrichard.

That is the best help I can give you.

http://archerynetwork.com/phpBB2/?
Old 03-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerenemy

New to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me out with some information on a bow that I have? Its a Newberry SB1 solo cam and I need string and cable length, also the A2A length and brace height. I've tried getting hold of the company but since they have gone in with High Country Archery they are not much help. Any information that you can give me would help. Thanks
The string is 89 1/2 inches, the harness is 37 inches flat. The axle to axle length is 34 1/2 inches and the brace height is 6 3/4 inches. All of this is for the solo cam like I have.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:58 PM

Thanks for the info Snood Slapper. The SB1 is a great shooting bow I just wish the company was still round, do you know if you can still get parts if needed.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

No, I don't. All I can say is that if you need something for the old Newberry line, you have to try to reach them through HCA. I'm a little peeved with Richard and Newberry at this point and doubt I buy anymore from them. Since he bought HCA I feel he's snubbed the old Newberry shooters. I've called and emailed with no results. I called HCA to ask for some heavier limbs for a Newberry Spike and got the old "he'll call you back" after he sees if he has any. Many months later - no call. No answer to more emails and no answer to more calls at HCA. Unless you're interested in his new company, you don't seem to matter. I love my SB1 too and really liked how Newberry/Archery Pro treated me as a customer, but that is no more. I was told, however, that the Newberry line was just "on hold" until HCA got on its feet, but I see Newberry models getting incorporated into the HCA line. We'll see if it all sorts itself out, but at this point, I'm going to shoot the limbs off this SB1 and then look elsewhere. I"ll probably be totally trad by that point anyway...
Old 03-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

yes we do have parts still and will take care of you [email protected]
Old 03-24-2007, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Then why no return call or email previously?

Quick Reply: Newberry SB1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.