Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help? >

Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help?

Old 02-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help?

Simple question? Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame or etc... which is the best? Any comments really appreciated..!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:38 PM

Default RE: Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help?

What i do is make my own. cheap, simple, and sweet. About 1/3 the cost too. There was a web movie file but i don't remember where it was. You just take a thrill fishing light(i think its called nitelight or nitrite), the push kind, and put it in a nock with some glue. Sand the newnock down a bit so it slides in an out with moderate pressure. Cut the old nock in half and epoxy it on the end of the battery so its snug and holds the light/nock in the arrow shaft. They work good for me. Taken three does with one arrow, lights up every time and its really bright!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Yimmy83

What i do is make my own. cheap, simple, and sweet. About 1/3 the cost too. There was a web movie file but i don't remember where it was. You just take a thrill fishing light(i think its called nitelight or nitrite), the push kind, and put it in a nock with some glue. Sand the newnock down a bit so it slides in an out with moderate pressure. Cut the old nock in half and epoxy it on the end of the battery so its snug and holds the light/nock in the arrow shaft. They work good for me. Taken three does with one arrow, lights up every time and its really bright!

I tried that but i shoot an easton H nock and cant seem to get them to work correctly thx anyhow though

Old 02-26-2007, 08:13 PM

the tracers seem to make the most sense to me... ive heard of alot of trouble with the lumenoks... i would pick the tracers
Old 02-27-2007, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used the lumenocks. Great when they work, which is for me only about 1/2 the time
Old 02-27-2007, 08:10 AM

I had bought some tracers about a month ago and have had no problems and the work good.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:31 AM

I also was considering the Tracer.The problem is they dont make them for the H nock,however they do make them for the X nock which I think should fit the ST shafts.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: Buckfeveragain1969

I also was considering the Tracer.The problem is they dont make them for the H nock,however they do make them for the X nock which I think should fit the ST shafts.

No they dont i also shoot st. and x nocks do not fit in them! SUCKS doesnt it!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:03 PM

I've used lumenoks and archers flame......I BY FAR liked the archers flame better, even though they require a little more to install.....But it's very easy.I found them to be brighter and more durable.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:03 AM

No they dont i also shoot st. and x nocks do not fit in them! SUCKS doesnt it!

So much for that idea,Thanks for letting me know.I was going to order some for the X nock.

Quick Reply: Lumenocks, Tracer Nocks, Archers Flame? Help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.