Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 lookin for some good arrows that are cheap >

lookin for some good arrows that are cheap

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

lookin for some good arrows that are cheap

Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 PM

Default lookin for some good arrows that are cheap

well i have tried these bemans ics hunters and they are costly for my budget and i was wonderin if any of yall know of some good carbonarrows that are maybe 50 dollars a dozen or something in that range i know i seen some at basspro called carbon fury for 45 a dozen but i have no idea how good they are..well thanks
Old 02-25-2007, 06:06 PM

Default RE: lookin for some good arrows that are cheap

Carbon Express Rebel hunters. I believe we sell them for .....60 bills/dozen. Good arrows for the money. Another would be the Easton ST Excel. Bout the same price.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:14 PM

i have used excels before but thats when i first started and i had a 31 inch arrow and a 24 inch draw and i hardly knew anything untill iwent to the bowshop and got the bemans i like them i just dont feel that they are that accurate even though it night just be mental but i really wnat to try something new this year but iwas thinkin of just ordering the excels from some website called troutdoors.com they will cut the arrows for me and put the vanes of my choice and you say carbon express rebel hunters are they any good?have you shot them?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:22 PM

Carbon Express arrows are incredible......BUT, your ICS hunters are accurate...I dare say the problem is not the arrow......
Old 02-25-2007, 06:24 PM

yea i know im gonna give my bemans some new vanes and try them out again
Old 02-25-2007, 06:24 PM

Can I ask why you want to spend little on your arrows?

In my opinion, this is one portion of your hunting equipment that you shouldn't skimp on. Even if you have to only by a half dozen now and a half doezen later, you're better off purchasing higher end arrows.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good arrows are important. I have Beman black max and then I got the Easton ACC's and the difference is noticeable. Especially at longer ranges!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:43 PM

Look at the Cabelas Stalker Extreme's . They are made by easton and they are like $55 fletched with 4" Vanes or $60 fletched with Blazers. I feel these are a very good arrow for the money.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:59 PM

the reason why is because my mom buys most of my stuff and she doesnt believe that i am into bowhunting she bought my bow pissed off and anything else "she buys" for me about bow hunting she gets mad thats why...my parents are divorced and i live with my mom most of the time then go to my dads and go hunting with my grandpa from my dads side.well to make a really long story short my mom is against me liking to bow hunt because of the money and time envolved and she hates that i spend lots of time with my grandpa and the reason why i say "she buys" is because my dad gives her the money for child support and she spends it on her shoes and clothes.....well thats why i want to spend the least money that i can for lets say "decent arrows"
Old 02-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kidd,
I feel for you. More than you know. I've been paying $1200.00 a month support for years, and if my kids get anything decent, I pay for that too. Maybe you could get your mom to give YOU the money for some arrows, then next time you go to your dad's place, he can take you and chip in a little so you can something more along the lines of what you want. Hang in there.

Quick Reply: lookin for some good arrows that are cheap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.