Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow redipped?

Old 12-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Bow redipped?

Cougar, I had a wooden gunstock dipped and it turned out excellent. I was a little leary about it at first, but it is hard a a rock and I think it would probably bond even better to aluminum. It cost me 100.00

Old 12-09-2006, 07:03 PM

I'd love to get mine done. I've got a Darton Maverick Recurve Express and I think when they made them, they were high or something because they put a pretty sick looking brown camo pattern on them. I'd like to get it done in the predator camo cause most the hunting season here is done with no leaves on the trees. Only thing is, being in Canada, by the time I'm done with the exchange, shipping, etc., would run me an easy $200 just to get the limbs and riser done. Not sure how much the wife would like that idea......[:-]
Old 12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: animalized

I'd love to get mine done. I've got a Darton Maverick Recurve Express and I think when they made them, they were high or something because they put a pretty sick looking brown camo pattern on them. I'd like to get it done in the predator camo cause most the hunting season here is done with no leaves on the trees. Only thing is, being in Canada, by the time I'm done with the exchange, shipping, etc., would run me an easy $200 just to get the limbs and riser done. Not sure how much the wife would like that idea......[:-]
That can easily be fixed. Don't tell her!!!