Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Absolutely great new's for nubo >

Absolutely great new's for nubo

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Absolutely great new's for nubo

Old 11-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Absolutely great new's for nubo

I'm sure some of you's read my post on me driving over my 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually.I was devestated and was about to give up for the season.
Well last night my Friend TerryM [who frequent's huntingnet] called me a found me a Patriot Dually on sale at a bowshop for 299.00 .I called the shop this morning and they told me it was sold because it wasn't listed any more . Before I hung up I asked hiim to just double check for me to be absolutely sure it was sold . He told me he had a guy who had been looking at it a couple time's ,but he would double check. He returned to the phone and said "guess what" your in luck the bow has not been sold .I asked him what year it was and he described it to me as an 04 model , but one thing didn't add up it had PD mod's on it which came on the 03,the 04 has DC mod's ,but regardless it's what I was looking for it will get me through the season and then I can look forward to buying a new Gaurdian. So I bought it .
I would espeacially like to thank Joe P/A ,since he e-mailed me to ask if I would like to use one of his bow's for the remainder of the season ,and TerryM who also offered to loan me his bow for the season as well
These guy's don't know just how much they picked me up when the chip's were down .

TerryM! will be picking my bow up this afternoon for me ,I'm about a 2 1/2hr drive away ,and Terry will be doing business close to there ,so he offered top pick it up for me.
I've got all next week to get the bow shooting and I'm going to change string's,and maybe I'll evenchange the cam's on it . If the bow has 04 limb's it will take the 04 cam's and mod's .

Thank's for everyone's replies you sure made me,feel that I shouldn't give up on the season.

nubo
Old 11-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Absolutely great new's for nubo

Wow,I am impressed. It seems like there are a great bunch of guys on here. I wish I would have been around more lately as I would have been more than happy to loan you one of mine as well.

Glad to see you are able to finish out your season.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats
I am glad you found a bow and at a great deal too I might add

Just try to not run over this one OK
Old 11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I appreciate that PA ,I was about to give up for the season ,but these guy's helped me keep focused and someone was looking over me for sure . Because I was able to find the same bow thatI destroyed .

Thank's again

nubo
Old 11-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

After destroying my 04 Patriot Dually ,within 25hrs later I now have a 03 Patriot Dually all set and ready to be fine tuned .My buddy TerryM picked it up today for me and even dropped it off at my home tonight .
Do you know anyone who would go so far out of his way top help another . I don't .
Thank's Terry I don't know what I'd do without ya bud.I hope you have a great hunt next week.

nubo
Old 11-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great, nubo! Now just go get a buck like that one in your avatar.

Good to have a friend like Terry. Enjoy the rest of the season.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

John.

Firstly I am sorry about your bow.

2ndly if you had of let me know by email I would have sent ya one of mine to use.

3rdly congrats on find the replacement bow.

4thly good mates like Terry dont come along everyday.

Now get that thing set up tuned up and get ya lazy butt out there and get it bloody
Old 11-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey if there is a moderator reading this thread, is there any way you can change Nubo's name to "CRUSH" ? and for gods sake don't use this new one as a traction aid to get you out of the ditch again!!!!

Sorry John, just couldn't resist. LoL..................

Actually I can't wait for you to buy a Guardian so I can test it myself.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:33 AM

I'm glad things worked out for ya Nubo. I didn't even see the post where you ran over your bow. The wouldbe devastating. Get out there and rip a deer like you destroyed that bear!

But look on the bright side, you definitely have found some true friends here on huntingnet.com.

Way to go Terry and Joe PA. Things like this make this place that much more special.

Good luck to all and God Bless,
Bols
Old 11-04-2006, 05:21 AM

good one terry!

Quick Reply: Absolutely great new's for nubo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.