Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Hard Case for Patriot >

Hard Case for Patriot

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hard Case for Patriot

Old 11-07-2002, 12:18 PM

Default Hard Case for Patriot

I was wondering if anyone has found a quality hard case for the Patriot? I know that SKB is in the process of making a case for the Legacy and Patriot, but I need something for an upcoming trip next week. Please help me if you have something that works.
Bryan
Old 11-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hard Case for Patriot

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I was wondering if anyone has found a quality hard case for the Patriot? I know that SKB is in the process of making a case for the Legacy and Patriot, but I need something for an upcoming trip next week. Please help me if you have something that works.
Bryan
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

I use the SKB Double golf case...You can fit a whole bunch of stuff in these things and it has wheels and a handle to pull it with. It cost about the same as a SKB Double bow case...I've had 6 bows in mine and still had room for another one or two I think. You can also pack it full of your hunting gear with your bow/bows in it too....

Here's a link to view one at http://www.skbcases.com/sports/product/golf/hard.html

I'm not certain when the new cases are supposed to be done but maybe if you shoot them an email or phone call they can tell you.

Also Lakewood makes a pretty nice case that my dealer sells to people with Patriots...
Old 11-07-2002, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just get a cheap PLANO hardcase. They are actually pretty nice. For now its good but I will probably get a new SKB for the Patriot when they're ready.

Good Luck!

PRACTICE....PRACTICE....PRACTICE......SUCCESS!
Old 11-07-2002, 10:37 PM

I just received an e-mail from SKB, they are making the cases to fit both the Patriot and Legacy. They will be available in Jan 2003. That is all he could tell me.
Do those Plano cases do well on the airlines? We all know how &quot;delicate&quot; they are with luggage. I have one of those Lakewood cases right now, borrowed from a friend, I just don't like the way it sits in the case. It seems the lid rests on the arrow rest.
Bryan