Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

CyberTec setup

Old 01-12-2002, 04:29 PM

Default CyberTec setup

Finally Ive decided between the CyberTec and HavocTec. I think the CyberTec will suit me better. Now I just gotta think about how Im gonna set it up. So far im thinking Bodoodle conquest 2 rest, SM pinhead millenium sight, string leeches and 8" NAP shock blocker stabilzer. Ill be drawing it back with a trubll pro diamond release. Im used to shooting a peep sight without the rubber tubing. Im not sure what kind of peep i want. Anybody got any suggestions. Anybody else shooting the cybertec or Havoctec? What is our set up?
Old 01-12-2002, 04:57 PM
Spike

Default RE: CyberTec setup

I just got my new Cybertec last week. I have the versa cam set at 28 1/2 inch draw and 70% let off. My bow is also set at 70 lbs. I have a Montana Black Gold Grand Slam sight on it. I am using the NAP Quicktune 3000 rest with the Hoyt plate on it. I have a Vibracheck stabilizer and String Leeches on it. I also use a peep sight with no rubber tube on it. I think it is called a Shur Z peep. I use a Fletcher Fletchmatic release. I like the Cybertec alot. I can't say it is better than my Q2, but it just as good.
Old 01-12-2002, 05:14 PM

Hey Ky. I thought you were getting the havoctec. Not that I got anything against the cybertec, but why did you decide to go with the cybertec over the havoctec? Just kind of curious. Good luck!
Old 01-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Roller, I'm curious what is the weight of your arrows and what kind of speed are you generating with your setup?
Old 01-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Spike

I am using Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows. I use 100 grain points and the total arrow weight is 403 grains. I haven't been able to chronograph it yet because I put a .22-250 bullet through my chronograph a few weeks ago, and I am waiting for my new one to arrive. I shoot the same arrows from my Q2, and it is set up basically the same as my Cybertec. They chronographed at 274 fps. out of my Q2.
Old 01-12-2002, 06:00 PM

Cyberbuck....I really wanted the havoctec to hunt with, but I thought the cybertec would be better suited for competition. I dont mind a longer bow anyway. If I save up enough money I might get the havoctec too.
Old 01-12-2002, 06:02 PM

Hey Roller...what is the draw length adjustment range on your cam? Im also gonna be shooting either 28 or 28 1/2" draw. How high does yours adjust?
Old 01-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Spike

I'm using the Versa cam #3 and it goes from 28 to 31 1/2 inches.
Old 01-12-2002, 06:28 PM

Thanks Roller....I guess thats the cam i wil get too.
Old 01-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Spike

Ky Bowhunter,
You will love this bow. It shoots great and I love the grip on Cybertec. It shoots much quieter than my Q2. I shoot my Q2 a little better than my Cybertec, but I have had it for about 8 months. After a little more shooting and getting used to the Cybertec, I'm sure I will shoot it just as well.

Quick Reply: CyberTec setup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.