Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
I am making my own center nock/release loop... >

I am making my own center nock/release loop...

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I am making my own center nock/release loop...

Old 10-31-2002, 01:53 AM

Default I am making my own center nock/release loop...

I know it sounds like a lot of work but it seems that there could be better ones than what is out on the market now. I don't care for the ultra-nok or tru-noks for various reasons. I want to shoot with a loop and also have a peep aligner. I know I could go with a TRU speednok with a peep aligner and a loop but I think I have a better idea. A guy my father in law know builds tiny little parts for intel (he has a cnc machine and will build what I need I just need to give him plans).

I'm tired of my string loop spinning around and I want to loose the tube on my peep and go to a master peep or tru-peep hunter.

Anyone have any thoughts? What would you like to see? What do you use now and why?

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old 10-31-2002, 06:12 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-31-2002, 07:38 PM

Default RE: I am making my own center nock/release loop...

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I'm tired of my string loop spinning around <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Your loop should not spin...when first tied on, obviously it will, but if tied properly it will seat itself against your string and will not move...will also allow you to eliminate your peep tube because it will ensure that your peep is always aligned properly.