Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 F/S Discount Archery >

F/S Discount Archery

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

F/S Discount Archery

Old 05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default F/S Discount Archery

Does anyone know if they are still in business? Can't access the website here in Iraq and I buy, or did buy, my outserts and over nocks for my Blue Jacket arrow shafts. Trying to get some to make up some arrows when I get home but can't get to the sight. Does anyone know if there is another place to purchase 15/64 outserts and over nocks? [&o][&:]
Old 05-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Banned

Default RE: F/S Discount Archery

No, but take care and thank you for fighting for your country; tryKeystone Archery.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:23 AM

I just got on their web site, looks like they're still up and running. Might have a glitch from where you're at. And thanks for what you do.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:28 AM

Lancaster Archery Supply has the 15/64 overnocks. They are the Beiter's so they are pretty expensive.

I can't find anyone with outserts for the points. The last place that I bought some was from Len in Maryland. He has a shop in Baltimore and may have some. Send him a PM.

Thank you for serving! God Bless and come home safe!

Allen
Old 06-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes would you believe I was doing a google search and wouldn't you know I found what I was looking for in Cabela's. I had missed it in the 2006 archery catalog. After finding it on google I opened it and examined the arrow portion close, and there they were, both nocks and out serts as they call them for the Maverick and SST arrows...... I thought, right at the place I like to order from any ways. Thinking about taking a long, long drive from Norther NY to visit a store, just cause they always seem to have what I am looking for! [8D][8D][8D]
Old 06-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

So you would drive from Watertown to Hamburg just to get some outserts? The store is cool though. I remember making the trip in reverse (to Watertown, Oswego) just to try to reel in a few big fish!
Old 06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

FS Discount Archery?

Run.... Run far away.... I have read waaaaaay too many bad things about them. Go to that other bowhunting and archery site (archerytalk.com) and do a search on FS Discount Archery. You too will read the wicked flames by competitive archers and bowhunters alike about this company.

I like Lancaster Archery and Hunters Friend if I have to get something on the internet.

Old 06-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE PA

So you would drive from Watertown to Hamburg just to get some outserts? The store is cool though. I remember making the trip in reverse (to Watertown, Oswego) just to try to reel in a few big fish!
Yepper, even with gas, sure the drive would be nice after here and probably be no more then the postage/shipping from online.[8D]
Old 06-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me know when you are coming. If I can make it, lunch is on me.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well thanks! I will remember that, won't be long now. Come the dog days of August I will be sipping a nice cold one.... or two.... or three.....[8D]

Quick Reply: F/S Discount Archery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.