Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech Warranty ? >

Bowtech Warranty ?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Warranty ?

Old 05-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Host of Hosts

Default Bowtech Warranty ?

I was looking at Bowtech's website and noticed that there Warranty doesn't include eccentrics and bearings/bushings. I'm almost positive Hoyt covers these things and Mathews too. Anyone got any hard facts on this? I'm looking at a new Tribute, but don't want a bow with a crappy Warranty. I'm in no way bashing any bow makers just trying to make a educated decision between BowTech and another brand. Oh yeah and my Hoyt is staying put regardless of whichever other bow I choose.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:29 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Bowtech Warranty ?

Sounds as if you already made a decision.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:22 PM

The warranty does include the eccentrics, read it again
Old 05-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Host of Hosts

OK my mistake it says that bearings and bushings are not covered.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:54 AM
Host of Hosts

Sounds as if you already made a decision.
The only decision I've made is that I'm still going to keep my Trykon regardless of if I choose Bowtech or Mathews. I'm thinking Bowtech a little more though.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:42 AM

Despite what you read on a few forums, they are very good bows that perform as advertized. I doubt you will be disapointed
Old 05-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure about bowtech's but I know that Mathews is top notch. Last year a guy ran over his newSwitchback with his truck and fully loadedhorse trailer. It cracked the limbs, bent his riser and cams. He was honest and up front about the whole ordeal. Mathews replaced his bow no questions asked. That to me is what a Warranty should be. Yes it was his fault but that didn't matter to Mathews.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

got to love that!
Old 05-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure about bowtech's but I know that Mathews is top notch. Last year a guy ran over his new Switchback with his truck and fully loaded horse trailer. It cracked the limbs, bent his riser and cams. He was honest and up front about the whole ordeal. Mathews replaced his bow no questions asked. That to me is what a Warranty should be. Yes it was his fault but that didn't matter to Mathews.
Very Impressive customer service!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 03:57 PM

Idahoelkinstructor...Was the guy that redsigned his matthews from Garland, Texas. I was in a pro shop by the name of Outdoor Pro-Shops in Garland, TX and there was a Switchback that had some custom engineering on it and the shop owner behind the counter told me the guy had just got back fromand Elk trip and had run his bow over...I believe he also said the hunt was over (fortune for that). If it was the same guy...he did some nice work with the truck and trailer!!!Just curious, small world!!!

Quick Reply: Bowtech Warranty ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.