Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Newbie question

Old 04-09-2006, 07:16 AM

Default RE: Newbie question

i would have to say that meat is involuntary manslaughter. if there was any way to get the meat off them deer without killing them i think we'd all do it.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I have to say is WOW! U people are fast at replies. I think I'm going to like it here. I have known it was me for some time.... I shoot alone in my back yd and need someone to critique my shooting. I feel the shots.... when my stance, release and everything is correct. Its like when I started golfing and I couldn't use my driver very well, when I hit it I knew it by that sweet ping. And sorry guys I think its my set up too. If I can't shoot, don't know what I'm doing to set up my bow in the first place(tuned?) then I think I also blame myself. This is why I limit myself in range, 20yds is as far as I like to shoot b/c I know at that range I can hit a 4" target in almost any weather conditions and if I do make an error it ussually is measured in inches not in feet like it is at extended range for me. What should I look for, if my bow is out of tune? Do others feel the same obout good shots and bad...... you know almost as soon as the shaft starts to move? And I never got used to that driver...... shot my 3wood off the tee for 230yds straight as an arrow. LOL
Old 04-09-2006, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: gibblet

i would have to say that meat is involuntary manslaughter. if there was any way to get the meat off them deer without killing them i think we'd all do it.
nah, i'd still kill them, if they had a nice rack that is.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:19 PM

You gotta change your user name! If your a hunter that is??
Old 04-09-2006, 05:11 PM

If he changes his name he will lose his almighty post count.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

"And I never got used to that driver...... shot my 3wood off the tee for 230yds straight as an arrow. LOL"

Stick a broadhead on it and your golden. LOL