Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Pics and video of Elite E-Force >

Pics and video of Elite E-Force

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pics and video of Elite E-Force

Old 03-23-2006, 10:55 AM

Default Pics and video of Elite E-Force

Was just over on AT and they have a thread on the E-Force with pics and video of it shooting.70# at 30 inches with EZ mod and 400 grain arrow at 309 fps.Check it out!!!
Old 03-23-2006, 11:12 AM

Default RE: Pics and video of Elite E-Force

YA, YA, YA,...and it will end up with cracks in it too! JK! HA!

I heard somewhere he was using his womans name or initials for the model number of his products. I guess that explains where he got thetitles K8 andEZ.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:14 AM

Forgot to add it's in the General Archery Discussion.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I saw that stuff yesterday and watching the video plus reading the comments has helped me solidify my decision on buying an 06 bowtech- (if I buy).
I'm sure Elite will do well, but speed isn't free and if their smooth mods feel like the current BT speed mods then we know where the speed came from.
Can't let up any without jerking me forward? been there done that- I'l pass. Maybe this could be tuned out of the cam with some adjustments. My biggest gripe is how they are leading some people on by telling them their bows will ship "next week" when this weeks demo bows don't even have stencils or grips on them yet.

I welcome Elite and hope they do well, their existance should at least raise the bar for rest of the big names out there- not only to keep up, but also tryand stay ahead.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Even though the thread-starter was giving it a glowing review, these sure aren't any character traits that I find favorable myself...

Now don't get me wrong but there was nothing EZ about drawing this bow. Even with the EZ mod it drew harder then a Hoyt Spiral cam. Draw curve was hard and long, but wait it does get better. When the cam rolled over it was the best wall I have ever felt. NO VALLEY and rock solid wall. If you creeped AT ALL you would get your arm ripped out
Think I'll still take my smooth draw with nice valley and rock-solid wall generating tremendous speeds.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Trust me Kevin doesn't give a crap about nice draw force curves......the guy can draw 100# bows with ease and considers 70# range "Sissy weight". I think his "Flight" bow is about 140# draw weight?
Any extra speed those bows will generate over the similar (similar is kind of a funny comparison) Bowtech models will be built into the force curve and how much energy the cams store.
If the EZ draw mods feel like Bowtechs "Fast" mods then you already figured that out.
Any extra speed from those bows is smoke and mirrors and more agressive draw force curves.

Also, no40 grs of string silencers, or Eliminator buttons on that string.

I'll rig up my 30"/70# Allegiance and fling a few through the chrono for you guys.....smooth and fast mods. I just happen to have some 400gr test arrows.
Let me see what I can come up with.......I'll take a picture of the chronograph as soon as I put out the fire.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:59 PM

I read the whole thread and seen the video and pics and my only question was why there were so many BowTech parts on that bow? It had a BowTech quick attach quiver mount on the sight, BowTechdraw stop post,BowTech cable slide and,, sure did look like last year's Allegiance limbs with the tamper-proof screws in the limb fork ends[&:]. I'd sure like to put a caliper on those limbs and compare data with my '05 limbs

[/align]
Old 03-23-2006, 08:28 PM

let's see, how many bowtech staff shooters can we count posting in this thread, hmmmmm, betcha i know.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:41 PM

That thread was the icing on the cake for me....I went and ordered an 06 Allegiance....
Old 03-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Didn't check it out yet but considering all the pot-stirrin' it is causing I am tempted to head over to the heathen-site....

Quick Reply: Pics and video of Elite E-Force

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.