Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Peep style

Old 03-11-2006, 09:08 PM

Default Peep style

Witch type do you use?

Old 03-11-2006, 09:44 PM

Default RE: Peep style

I am thinking of using the top one. I really dislike that rubber tubing. Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 01:43 AM

Jim Fletcher tru peep. No comparrison , string split in 2 , one on each side. Unlike 3 , where one may be in the middle causing it to block your peep view. I dont think I'll ever go back.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:56 AM

Also, has a groove to tie aorund peep and string for no slippage.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:39 AM

here ya go..

Old 03-12-2006, 06:28 AM

get the whole kit!!!

Old 03-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like the fletcher peeps myself, (sometimes they go by the name of "son of a %$^&*" )the larger the hole the better. They are a small peep with no tubing. My reason'sagainst thetubeare not for breakage reason's even though thatis an issue, why use a tie on nock and a huge peep with or without the tube. Doesn't make sence to me. I like the string as clean as possible.

Some say they use a tubeless because they don't want the thing to fail at the wrong time, I got news, the fletcher style as well as the others can too. Shot a deer this year mostly on form because the peep wouldn't turn at all, nothing but a big dark bulge. I was a bitten at it trying to turn it with my mouth but no go. Something just calmed me down, I settled in, the arrow was gone and the deer went 50 yrds. and piled up, double lung on a 25 yrd shot. It was a sweet shot that gives me a lot of satisfaction when I think of it. Best to use any peep as a backup to proper form.Half tempted to just tie a white nock on the string where the peep is after seeing how it all worked out.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use the Fletcher Tru peep as well,I don't like the tube style either .

nubo
Old 03-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the first style peep site (Shurz-a-peep) in those photos. It works great and doesn't interfere with my sight. If it's properly setup and aligned from the start, then it won't rotate or get twisted around.

Old 03-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Hey try the new Meta Peep from G5. They are the same as the Tru Peep but only weigh 2 grains the Tru Peeps very between 10 and 12 grains. I had a tru peep and switcthed and gained 5 fps.

Quick Reply: Peep style

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.