Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

MZE on Tribute

Old 03-05-2006, 10:47 AM

Default MZE on Tribute

I was just wondering if anyone has put a MZE Next Generation on their Tribute. I just put one on my Mighty Mite VFT Solo cam and it works good. If anyone has done this did you have to cross your cables above the slide like on the solo cam models or can you just leave them crossed below? Also I had to be very nock high on my Mighty Mite to get good flight and clearance. What nock height did you use on the Tribute with the MZE?
Old 03-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: MZE on Tribute

I have a next generation muzzy on my Tribute and it was easy to install but I had to shoot the arrows cock vane up to get clearance. I am still not done messing with it though. When I switched to cock vane up it took two shots to get bullet holes. I am using 2" Blazers.