Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 custom string pic's >

custom string pic's

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

custom string pic's

Old 02-23-2006, 10:38 AM

Default RE: custom string pic's

nice strings rickjames can u post a full bow pick i realy like the black/marble looks good
Old 02-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks!!

The pics you saw before are Gibblets strings, they are awesome. I have around 1500 shots on the set now so they are settled in and honestly haven't turned even a tiny bit since I put them on and cycled the bow about 10 times.

Here are more pics of the bow, unfortunately I don't have full bow pics with his strings on it, these are the factory strings when I first got it. It is an 06' Constitution. I love it..........

Old 02-23-2006, 04:49 PM

First picture is of blue/yellow set on my Patriot dually. The second set is black/silver on my Pro 40 black marble.

Old 02-23-2006, 05:16 PM

I would love to see the black and florescent green string. No pictures are coming up for me. I am getting a new Tribute soon and would love to get a new set.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:22 PM

terrym's left for the northern territories today. maybe he'll post one. another nice combo is flo green and metallic bronze - its real nice.
ijimmy's going to have some real fancy work to show next week, beyond fancy even.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

those are tight strings, on and did I mention NICE BOWTECHS!
Old 02-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Gibby.

Can you do a short string 12"in the colors we spoke about and email me a pic

Dont want too put the colors on here incase some one steals my color scheme
Old 02-24-2006, 05:36 AM

you don't know what you ask, may as well make a full length one. depends though, are you gonna help me go choke a #%^*! if the unnamed company does something wrong with my credit card number they mysteriously lost and the person who took my order said 'oh, its not my fault, i took the order but it must have been someone else who lost the paperwork.'
Old 02-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think we know what colours you picked Ausie ,but I won't tell anyone till you come out of the closet on this one .

nubo
Old 02-24-2006, 06:57 AM

ORIGINAL: nubo

I think we know what colours you picked Ausie ,but I won't tell anyone till you come out of the closet on this one .

nubo
That's funny. Gibblet is all you need to make the strings the type of bow and the DL? Just curious I have an Outback , had it for two years and I have had to use a peep with the tubing (C-peep) when I got the bow I had a fletcher but it kept twisting. I have been looking at strings for a while,winners choice and vapor trail. I have heard so much good about you though that it has perked my interest. I want to go back to the fletcher peep and get rid of that tubing.

Quick Reply: custom string pic's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.