Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 almost done with consti. >

almost done with consti.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

almost done with consti.

Old 02-18-2006, 06:38 PM

Default almost done with consti.

almost done with the constitution. the arrow rest and sight haven't arrived yet, but besides that she's pretty much done. re-strung her - even though the ones that come on it are quality (just not quality enough for me). the cables are a new bcy color - florescent yellow, and are bright and served in red. the string is flo yellow and red and served in black. couldn't wait to post a pic til i was done.
oh, and the colder than you know what shrewd grip is coming off as soon as my custom side plates come from johnson grips.

Old 02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: almost done with consti.

Looking good, Scott will take good care of you, at Johnson .. I have one of thoseshrewd grips too, it's off the bow, thinking about using it for firewood today, since there's a fire in the fireplace...
Old 02-18-2006, 06:49 PM

man, if its 40 degrees outside, i promise that grip is 20 degrees. its like it sucks all the cold from the surrounding area. my bow hand starts hurting like my ears do when its really cold, then goes numb from the cold. its pretty nice when its warm, but i'm a riser shooter and it still feels fat.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gibblet

man, if its 40 degrees outside, i promise that grip is 20 degrees. its like it sucks all the cold from the surrounding area. my bow hand starts hurting like my ears do when its really cold, then goes numb from the cold. its pretty nice when its warm, but i'm a riser shooter and it still feels fat.

This is what I did with my grip, it felt good slick, except when too hot, it got slippery,, too cold, it was cold ... I used the soft side of Velcro and it working great.. I am not going to get a grip put on it. Even though Scott is a great guy..

Old 02-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

What rest and sight are going on the Constitution?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:43 PM

i like that grip rev, that looks nice.

coug, in the end a gkf infinity with the tuning gauge, but gkf has no earthly idea when they'll have them ( what the heck?)

in the meantime a tt spring steel, but i just found out its backordered too because lancaster is out of the launcher blades.

for a sight, an htm last word.

i shot in the snow today for a bit and man does it hold steady.
Old 02-19-2006, 06:55 AM

gibblet ,I don't know about the quality but your strings & cables sure look sweet.Do you ship to Canada?
Old 02-19-2006, 07:23 AM

of course i do. (and thanks)
Old 02-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looking real good Gibblet.

nubo
Old 02-19-2006, 08:41 AM

Looking good gibblet. I need to get out and start trying out some different stabs for my Pro 40. Waiting for the weather to break so I can go shoot her more. It was down to 6 here last night and only around 20 for the high yesterday. Thats cold for a Missouri boy, orginally from Phoenix Az.

Quick Reply: almost done with consti.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.