Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE question

Old 02-03-2006, 12:24 PM

Default PSE question

I have a question for you PSE fellas. I have a friend that just bought a used PSE ,The Beast it is a pro series bow we really dont know what year it was made so if anyone out there can help us. we would really appreciate it. ps it is so smooth and it shoots awsome he loves it.

Old 02-04-2006, 07:40 AM

Default RE: PSE question

http://www.pse-archery.com/Features/oldcatalog/oldcatalog.htm

check this site,, they started making the beast back in 98 or 99 but there is several different models on there.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:18 PM

Thank you very much PSEsilverhawk55 we found his bow and its 2002 Beast with the inferno cam. we appreciate your help
Old 02-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a PSE Beast myself, but mine has the Viper-II cam.
I think your friend will like his new bow. I shoot fingers exclusively, and theATA length of 36" is plenty forgiving. It could be a bit longer to minimize the finger pinch, but it works for me.

PSE has a good warranty:
100% for 5 years from manufacture date
50% after that, for life
They honored my claim without a receipt

I've used that bow for everything on and off for7 years...hunting deer, 3-D, bowfishing, using sights, and shooting by instinct. It's been rained on, frozen, gooped up with fish guts, dropped, and dry fired once (oops!, fish slime on my shooting glove). I only had to replace one set of limbs (my fault), and the string. It's a solid peice of equipment your friend can rely on.

At about 4 lbs and under $350 new, it's a pretty economical choice (especially used), compared to some of the really high end setups.

Have fun.
-Bulz