Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hey Gibblett

Old 01-21-2006, 04:46 PM

Default RE: Hey Gibblett

maybe if i use 3d end serving instead of #62 like in the pic it will be lighter, and i think better. i may play with that tonight. do you know how long it was?
Old 01-22-2006, 06:26 AM

i figured it out, how to put it on and the correct length. terry i'll send you one if you want, no charge.

the ones i made were yellow with blue serving, but you can have any colors you want.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gibblett, I figured you would figure it out. They seem like a great idea to me and hey I'll test one out for you gladly. Any color except pink works for me. Does that mean I am now a J.A.M staffer ??
Old 01-23-2006, 07:26 PM

jam staffers shoot pink, ask john-boy . seriously, pm me your addy, but i want to wait to send you one until ive tested it.i see in the pic where they tied a knot in the string material and the serving jumped it, but i think i can avoid a knot, but want to test it with 452x and 8125 first - as well as dyna-97. i don't want you having a fat lip that's my fault. my new press should be here tomorrow, or soon, and i'll test it, revamp, and get you one out.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Very good idea, I get it...and if I go to a loop, I'm making myself one.