Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Waiting to see if there......... >

Waiting to see if there.........

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Waiting to see if there.........

Old 12-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Default Waiting to see if there.........

is anything to it. A new bow company supposedly is being started. Advertised speeds, brace height, and prices are being touted as highly competitive and even better than most. From what I understand there are no ground shaking innovations, just a great product. I will keep the name out until I see proof this is for real. Some of you probably know who I am talking about. But I will say this.......if it comes to pass, I will be very interested in buying a bow from this company, due to the person(s) involved and the probability of whom may do some if not all of the manufacturing. Still waiting for the website to be constructed..............if one will be.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Waiting to see if there.........

If I had to guess, I would say there will be more formal announcements and pics available by the ATA in January. I think it will be very exciting to see what they have to offer..........
Old 12-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

what r u talking about
Old 12-03-2005, 04:27 PM

www.elitearchery.comI am lookin forward to their aftermarket cams. It would be just the ticket for Mathews shooter to have a modular setup.
Im all for another company. Competition is always great for the consumer.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im all for another company. Competition is always great for the consumer

me 2..
Old 12-04-2005, 08:14 AM

I'm leary of his offering of offset limb pockets for older BowTechs.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=253437
Old 12-04-2005, 04:07 PM

WWAG If i was the original owner with the life time warrenty I dont think I would put a set on either. Im guessing this will void the warrenty. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Im looking forward to seeing their four models of bows.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:54 PM

now that i know who it is, that's where my next bow will come from. i sure like my pat, but i can't stand the binaries. maybe he'll put his touch on a shoot thru. that would be my next 3d bow.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Who cares...lol.....alot of people dont realize that PSE holds more than 80% of all the patents that most bow manufacturers use. From unnamed resources, PSE has I beleive he said 7 new patents comming out for 2006. Might as well buy a PSE since thats what most bows really are do to patents. But im sure Elite is going to have some nice bows comming out. Im looking forward to seeing them.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:42 AM

LOL wis bow huntr, too bad they can't put them together into a nice rig.the only thing they really have going for them is the moneythey offertheir shooters. if that wasn't happening they woulddissappear from the circuits.

Quick Reply: Waiting to see if there.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.