Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 New bow? Which one? Where? >

New bow? Which one? Where?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New bow? Which one? Where?

Old 11-12-2005, 01:49 PM

Default New bow? Which one? Where?

So I'm looking for a new bow. I've been doing some research but im gonna end up getting confused and pick the wrong bow. I've tested some at my local archery shop and I really like the newer single cam bows.

I have $600 in my paypal account so I need to be able to buy it from a place that accepts paypal so I can't do hunters friend. Anyway I need a complete bow setup quiver, sights, stabilizer, arrow rest, ect and it has to be tuned and roughly sited in.

Anyone have any suggestions for bows? If your selling any gimme some info and i'll get back to you.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New bow? Which one? Where?

For one, don't fall into the trap of the bow being tuned and sighted in for you. Only you can do that. What ones tuned and sighted in will more than likely be totally different than yours. Go to a pro shop and shoot all the bows you can.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:31 PM

I've tested some at my local archery shop and I really like the newer single cam bows.
Buy your bow from the local archery shop, they can set you up and will stand behind the bow.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-15-2005, 10:25 AM

They have lots of used and new bows on ebay.Some of the used ones have all the assesories. Just buy from a seller with a good rating