Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Golden Key Arrow Trap >

Golden Key Arrow Trap

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Golden Key Arrow Trap

Old 11-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Golden Key Arrow Trap

Does anyone have any expierance with this or comments. 2 years ago I swithched to the Whisker Bisquit so that it basicly would hold the arrow and be a rest. But this rest looks great. I could rest the bow on its side and when I pick it up it would fall into place. Plus all fletching clearance. What do you guys think??

Old 11-06-2005, 03:13 PM

Default RE: Golden Key Arrow Trap

You spent your money on a whisker biscuit so why not waste some more on this.
I really dont know what I'm looking at here. Is the prong and the V in the "upper" part of that thing sit at the same height? If not, why have the prongs there? IMO I wouldn't take this from a "Free" bin at a garage sale.

Do I sense another WB scuffle? I dont care...it's all in fun as I give my Brother crap for shooting a Bowtech....and my best friend for shoots a PSE [8D]
Old 11-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Golden Key Arrow Trap

One rest you should consider for sure is the NAP QuikTune 360.

Now I am pretty much a self proclaimed techno weenie. I know the WB works great, however I have always shot prong rests or drop aways. This year on an impulse buy I bought one of these QT 360s and I have to tell you, I am very impressed with the performance. The arrow sits secure just like a WB and is held in place regardless of how you tilt the bow. With just a small strip of moleskin on the launcher, it is silent on the draw, and I have gotten great BH flight from it.

The WB is probably the worlds simplest rest, however I think this addresses all of the WB's benefits without some of it's drawbackls like chewing up vanes.