HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   no peep (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/115277-no-peep.html)

steerwrestler 10-03-2005 08:47 AM

no peep

what do ya'll think of the no peep and do you think it will work i read the write up about and did not quite understand it but if it work i might try it

JeramyK 10-03-2005 08:59 AM

RE: no peep

It works for me. I'm on my 2nd year with it now and originally decided to try it when I started wearing glasses. I just couldn't get used to the traditional peep sight with glasses and kept seeing a double image. Finally, I switched to a No-Peep and haven't looked back.

mrbuster 10-03-2005 09:14 AM

I was just about to post this question. I currently hace a C-peep on my Hoyt V-Tech. I too cant see the little "tits" in the sight. I wear glasses for close up, I see distances fine. I do like the "peep" sight idea. Can you recomend a sight that might work?

DaveC 10-04-2005 12:27 AM

This is my first season with the no-peep and so far so good.I don't miss the peep and its drawbacks one bit.

Another benefit to the no-peep (I found out last saturday) you can shoot with a full face headnet on without worrying about the peep blurring through the mesh.

extreme1 10-04-2005 10:14 AM

what do ya'll think of the no peep and do you think it will work i read the write up about and did not quite understand it but if it work i might try it
It works by centering the little black dot dead center of the yellow circle.This way you will always be at a consistent anchor all the time.
I love my no-peep,I will never go back to a regular peep again.I find there are more advantages to it then bad,which I couldent find any;)
Its very sturdy and reliable,gets the added weight off your string from a regular peep,making for faster speeds from your bow.
I will warn you though the first time setting it up is a pain[:@]I done this myself and its very touchy when it comes to adjusting it.Have a friend help with the adjusting as well,makes it much easier and more enjoyable.Once its setup,and dialed into you,you will never look back.
Do a search on the No-Peep,you will find all the info you are looking for:)

MizzoukiSpot 10-04-2005 06:58 PM

Shot one for 2 years and got pretty good. Groups seemed to move up and down too much for me. Just went back to a large peep and have never shot better. Way more consistant.

Straightarrow 10-05-2005 05:29 AM

The no-peep is a great training aid. It is not a sight, but an eye alignment devise. It takes more work to become really good with one, but the results are well worth the extra time in my opinion. I absolutely hate string peeps for hunting and have been successfully using the no-peep on my bows for quite a few years.