Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

NAP 360 Tuning

Old 09-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default NAP 360 Tuning

Just replaced My WB with the 360. I marked the riser & shelf where the old rest sat . Anything else toconsider/adj. before adj. my sight?
Old 09-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NAP 360 Tuning

forgot to mention. off about 8" left & high to where i was ( dialed in about 4" groupat 30)
Old 09-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just switched over too. so far after an hour of shooting im doing great. im getting better groups in general than my old biscuit at all ranges. i also sat down and eyed up each arrow on the string to pass through with the odd fletch perfectly through the top opening of the rest. i then marked the arrow with a sharpie red marker on the nock and the arrow shaft so if the nock turns a little i can re- align it perfectly in the field. so far no shredded fletching and im loving it.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Gad to hear the feedback! I played with it a bit more today and am grouping well at 20 yds. again. Gonna try some longer distances tommorow.
LiquidO, are you shooting Helicals?
I had some fletching contact, lowering the centerpost a bit seems to have solved it.
Some guy was telling me at another sitethat it wont group wellafter 30 yds for nuthin..
Old 09-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does your 360 have the old post cap, or the upgraded version? The old style cap was rounded on top with a piece of teflon in it, whereas the new cap sort of "craddles" your arrow - resulting in better grouping, especially at longer ranges.

I've been shooting mine all summer and I love it. Can't wait to get out in the field and really put it to the test.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have the old style then. i just bought it this weekend at gander mountain. i will call for a newer style. one thing i did notice is that i aligned the top fletch a little off center to make the lower 2 fletch flow through it without contact. im shooting a right helical. not sure of the degree of helical but its not much. HNUJUSTIN- how is the rest wearing in. what is the longevity of the metal prongs with the teflon tape?
Old 09-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

Here's the link with the new post cap.

http://www.newarchery.com/arrowrests/qt360.asp
Old 09-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

they are sending 2 of them for free. i love good customer service. im getting a good feeling about this rest like when i had my old fork rest. it was way more accurate than the biscuit but now i cant live without a rest that doesnt hold the arrow.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Fork Horn

[:@]Noticedwear on the post cap after 2 days. Can't group nearly asconsistant as the bisquit did.Ireally dolike mostNAP products.
Can you say time for a drop away ?
Old 09-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

im showing signs of wear on the bottom and my top left post is worn through to the metal[:@] at around 150 shots through it even though i was careful to leave plenty of space. i called nap and they said the new guide line is to use the new style bottom post and to leave a credit card size gap between the top 2 posts. i will wait till i get the new parts but ive lost that loving feeling. i cant believe it. i feel like a test dummy. i mean dont you think they would have put this thing through a couple thousand rounds before marketing it. i guess thay wanted to get a hunk of the whisker biscuit market. im kinda soured. the biscuit went back on.on second thought im gonna try to return it.

Quick Reply: NAP 360 Tuning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.