Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Whisker Biscuit

Old 06-05-2005, 11:23 PM

Default Whisker Biscuit

Hey

Are the 05 WB Deluxe able to be shot using fingers? or do you need a release aid to successfully use this rest?

Cheers
Old 06-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit

A simple search into google using the terms " whisker biscuit fingers " and I came up with this.....http://www.carolinaarcheryprod.com/techtips.html second question down.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:35 AM

Cheers Mate

Greatly appreciated, now i can go about buying one of these rests unless someone out there has some other recommendations?
Old 06-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

What do you do? 3-d, hunting, or what? For hunting, I dont think there is a better rest out there.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:22 PM

99% of the time hunting and the other 1% target, but thats just to tune my bow.

There's something about hunting and i just cant get anough of it, especially when theres plenty of game around. While i dont mind target, it just gets a bit boring for me.

Now all ive got to do is purchase the rest!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

You will not be disappointed.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and by the way....Make sure you get the B2 Deluxe. Its more expensive, but to me, its worth the money. It has alot more adjustments.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:42 AM
Fork Horn

The Whisker Biscuit is a very good rest. i've been shooting with one for the past few months at targets in the yard and at a few indoor Dart systems, i'm definitely going to use one this season to hunt with.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 AM

questions_14,

While there are those out there that like the WB for hunting, there are several out there that will never use one again.

I suggest listening to someone draw their arrow across one, they are sometimes loud and I've seen videos of deer spooking when they hear the arrow draw from 35 yards away.

Just my 2 cents,
Kev
Old 06-07-2005, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

they are sometimes loud and I've seen videos of deer spooking when they hear the arrow draw from 35 yards away.
That is the one and only reason I sold mine and replaced it with an APA Twister Safari. I now have no noise at all and a full containment dropaway. I loved the Bisquit, just could not live with the noise on drawback. Tons of hunters use them with great success, but I could not get past that "what if" feeling.

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.