Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE Vengeance

Old 05-24-2005, 01:17 PM

Default PSE Vengeance

Hi

Does anyone of you guys have experience from this bow?

I have looked at the switchback, and it was very nice . But I´ve not decided yet, so I´m open for suggestions.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:53 PM

Default RE: PSE Vengeance

switchback
Old 05-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

The Vengeance is a great shooting bow w/ either the hybrid cams or the single... but around here the Switchback is selling for about the same price. If I were paying retail.. I'd prolly go w/ the Switchback.. for the resale value if nothing else. But I'd personlly buy the Bowtech Allegiance if it were me.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

What are the benefits of the hybrid cams over the single?, And what do you give up, if anything?
Old 05-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Typical Buck

The hybrids are smoother.. and a hair faster than the single. I was really impressed w/ them.

Give up? Well you will have to keep them tuned and in time.. but you have to do the same w/ a single cam also.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

I'm waiting for the local PSE dealer to get the Vengeance in the specs are awesome. http://www.pse-archery.com/2005_prod...nce_HYBRID.htm

There is a Mathews shop here also,I'll shoot the switchback too. Probably end up with a new bow.
http://www.mathewsinc.com/v2/home/pr...oCatalogID=367

I must admit I'm interested more in the hybrid cams,both bows are really short axle to axle. Hmmmm......
Old 05-26-2005, 08:05 PM

NY Harvester

Where in NY are you from?
Old 05-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Fork Horn

Newburgh, Hudson valley. Where is east yapank ?
Had the Vengeance in my hand today... couldn't shoot it though ...Droooool feels & looks really sweet.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hmm, that might work out nicely. Rack is a dealer but I apologize for not remembering which brands he sells. Wouldn't it be nice if he carried both PSE and Mathews?
Old 06-03-2005, 11:30 AM

Not so easy, or?

PSE Vengeance
I really want to try it before I by it-but to do that I must by it. (Couldn't find any dealer in Europe that has the bow in stock).

Switchback
Really a nice bow. Cant say anything bad about this bow (Probably the wisest decision), but....for me I miss something. Cant say what or why.

B.P Pride
This bow was not a candidate from the beginning, but I tested the Spoiler and then the Pride and I must say WOW, the Pride was really nice and I cant get that bow out of my mind.

So I need some advice, what shall I do?
I´ve tested both and I still think the Switchback is the smartest choice. You think that I will regret it?
Anyone with experience from the Pride?

NS

Quick Reply: PSE Vengeance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.