Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

How do I add pic?

Old 01-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default How do I add pic?

Can anyone tell me how to add a pic or the bowtech emblem to my post's?
Now that I'm a member of the BowTech family I might just as well let people know .

nubo
Old 01-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do I add pic?

John , you have to into your profile and attach the address of your pic to your Sig. I believe the size has to be right to add...BT
Old 01-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Matriarch Doe!

Default RE: How do I add pic?

When you find a picture you want to put into your signature, here is what you do:
First you need the URL address of the picture. To find the URL of an image, right-click on it. Then click on "properties". A box will pop up, and about halfway down it will show the URL address. You can just highlight it, right-click on it, and click "copy". Then go into your profile by clicking "my profile" at the top of this page. Scroll down to the signature box, and type in . Put the URL address of the picture you chose right smack in-between .
That should do it.