Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Moderator Needed To Delete A Bad Thread >

Moderator Needed To Delete A Bad Thread

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Moderator Needed To Delete A Bad Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Moderator Needed To Delete A Bad Thread

Can one of the moderators please delete this Outfitter thread. Its stuck in here and keeps popping up as a new thread.
Even after opening it and see nothing , when I refresh to " New Posts " it comes back.
Its in the Outfitters forum.
Thanks !

Discount South Africa: Blesbuck, Wildebeest, Warthog, Steenbuck

Old 05-26-2021, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Is it still showing that way?

-Jake
Old 05-26-2021, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Yes ! That thread is still stuck and pops up as a new thread. Its a real pain when after going through all the new posts , I like to click on the " posts the last 24 hours " on the pop up window that comes up after viewing all the new posts and respond to the ones I want to. I usually view them all 1st. But this blocked up thread keeps coming up as new and doesn't go away. For me to view the previous threads that had new posts that I viewed already I have to go to each forum to find them rather than have clicking the recent posts link on the pop up. Its really become a nuisance .

There isn't even a post in that thread. When I click on the reply button inside that thread a window pops up saying its an invalid thread and to notify a moderator.
There are actually 2 reply and subscribe buttons inside that thread after you click on and open it

Thanks for replying Jake. That thread is stuck in La La Land .

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 05-26-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-26-2021, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Seems to be fixed now . THANK YOU !

I tried it 10 min before I made the post above and now just a couple min after making that post it is now GONE !
Or I should say the post appears inside the thread and now disappears as " Viewed " .
Everything is now back to normal .

One Big Thumbs Up For Jake !

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 09-22-2022 at 05:39 PM.