Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 Problem with My Profile? >

Problem with My Profile?

Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Problem with My Profile?

Old 09-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Spike

Default Problem with My Profile?

I have tried several times to go to My Profile to pick an avatar and set up my signature. When I click on " My Profile" , I get a page that instructs me to log-on again and then a page comes up in which I can edit my address, etc. but there is no link to " Choose Avatar" . I have scrolled from top to bottom. Also, although I have written something in the " Signature" box, it does not appear in my posts, even though I click the " add signature" box at the top of the posting page. Also, my birthday doesn' t seem to stay in that edit page. What, praytell, am I doing wrong? I seem to have no other problems with posting.
Old 09-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Problem with My Profile?

MO, I think they have some tech. problems with part of the profile part of this operation.
Old 09-15-2003, 08:44 AM
Matriarch Doe!

Default RE: Problem with My Profile?

The profile page is kinda screwed up for some reason! Normally, to get there, you would just click on " my profile" at the top of any page. For some reason, that doesn' t work anymore---you just end up at the page you registered with to join the site. Here' s how I got my profile page back....send yourself a private message. You can send yourself a message by clicking on the talk-bubble above your name in your post right above this one. If you chose the option of having PMs emailed, check your e-mail and click on the link at the bottom of that e-mail. That should take you to your profile page. Stick it in your favorites so you can keep it available for future use. You' ll want to rename it when you stick it in favorites. Otherwise, it will have the same name as this site. Then from that page, you should be able to get a avatar, create a signature, make changes to your profile, and check your private messages. Hope this helps until they get it fixed!