Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Don't move my post ,slow,slow ,slow >

Don't move my post ,slow,slow ,slow

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Don't move my post ,slow,slow ,slow

Old 12-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Don't move my post ,slow,slow ,slow

This site needs fixing ,this is the only site i'm haveing problems with. Every sense it went down a few weeks ago its slower then snails. Fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a similar problem with this site on certain computers. Here at home this site is pretty fast. At work its very very slow, and we have much better computers and faster connections at work. Wierd.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah same here i have to click a link wait 5 seconds than click it again in 10 seconds to get a thread pulled up this is my only slow site to
Old 12-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Dominant Buck

It hasn't really worked as well as usual since they did the last upgrade in Nov....IMO
Old 12-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

After the upgrade, I had problems, but that was weeks ago.

I haven't had a problem since. I have highspeed DSL. Maybe that's why. ?

iSnipe
Old 12-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Spike

i have high speed too, most of the time the site operates smoothly, however i will sometimes have a problem with a particular thread not loading the other ones will work just fine but it will refuse to load the problem thread. Also sometimes my arrow key will not work, it may not be a site problem but it only seems to happen here.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by remmy123
i have high speed too, most of the time the site operates smoothly, however i will sometimes have a problem with a particular thread not loading the other ones will work just fine but it will refuse to load the problem thread. Also sometimes my arrow key will not work, it may not be a site problem but it only seems to happen here.
I have a T-1 line which is high speed and have the same problems as remmy. I go to several different sites and this is the only one that acts this way. Most of the time it loads fine and is fast. Other times a particular thread just won't load. If I drop out and get back in I pull that same thread up in just a second or two. I do all the maintenance on the machine so I feel pretty confident that it isn't that but who knows.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with deer hunting... Moved to the Technical section...

If you don't want it moved, don't post it in the wrong section.

The Admins here are working on ironing out the bugs on this site. The migration from the old forum is just taking a little longer than expected. I'm sure they'll square it away soon enough.

Last edited by SWThomas; 12-21-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

The only way we will ever get them to fix this is to post where it has the most traffic,posting here does nothing. Site is quickly become a joke.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by srwshooter
The only way we will ever get them to fix this is to post where it has the most traffic,posting here does nothing. Site is quickly become a joke.
That's still not a legit reason to post something in the wrong section. If it's that big of a deal, how about PMing an Admin or a Mod??? What a concept that is... You'd be a lot better off to approach it that way instead of try to point out site deficiencies in public.