Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Updating my contact info >

Updating my contact info

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Updating my contact info

Old 08-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Updating my contact info

ANY MODS ?? little help??

Hello tech support,

While reviewing my profile info today I was trying to update my e-mail contact info and I received a pop-up message that my preferred "new" e-mail addy was already in use by someone else ... however I believe that the other user must be ME with some other user-name I created when toying with someone a few years ago ... I know, my bad
... and I honestly don't know this alter user-name anymore.

Anyway, I use [email protected] for everything and would prefer to have that listed in my profile and contact info ... my currently listed e-mail addy of [email protected] is valid, but I never use it or access it anymore.

If there is a user-name persona listed with Hunting.net that is registered with [email protected] please delete it so I can apply this e-mail to my 8mm/06 user name.

Thanks for any help with this.

John (8mm/06)

Last edited by 8mm/06; 08-27-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bump, bump, bump

Originally Posted by 8mm/06
any mods ?? Little help??

Hello tech support,

while reviewing my profile info today i was trying to update my e-mail contact info and i received a pop-up message that my preferred "new" e-mail addy was already in use by someone else ... However i believe that the other user must be me with some other user-name i created when toying with someone a few years ago ... I know, my bad
... And i honestly don't know this alter user-name anymore.

Anyway, i use [email protected] for everything and would prefer to have that listed in my profile and contact info ... My currently listed e-mail addy of [email protected] is valid, but i never use it or access it anymore.

If there is a user-name persona listed with hunting.net that is registered with [email protected] please delete it so i can apply this e-mail to my 8mm/06 user name.

Thanks for any help with this.

John (8mm/06)
Old 08-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

That email came back to stealthycat, are you indeed telling me that is who you are as 8mm/06, yet another alias?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
That email came back to stealthycat, are you indeed telling me that is who you are as 8mm/06, yet another alias?
Hi Rob,

Yes, I am 8mm/06, but once used a silly alias for a short time ... but check that email again and I think you'll find the name came in as stleathycat with the "L" in a different spot ...
a long time ago when stealthcat was promoting using various user names and toying with the confusion, i did so with the intent of toying a bit with him .. but I soon tired of it and it wasn't my thing .. he was way too good at it for me ... anyway, because of my own behavior I'm now handcuffed from using my real email addy ...
Can you help? or pass along to the tech guru's to expunge my alias of stLeathycat and all associated contact info?
Thanks for getting back to me
John (8mm/06, really!)