Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Please Fix The Login Problem >

Please Fix The Login Problem

Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Please Fix The Login Problem

Old 07-16-2009, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator

Default Please Fix The Login Problem

I keep having to login every time I switch from one forum to another, or from one post to another.
It's getting Old Fast.

Thank You

jrbsr
Old 07-16-2009, 05:24 AM
Super Moderator

It just happened again.
I had to login 3 times, and it still wouldn't let me stay logged in.
I click the remember me button, but I am still logging in over, and over.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

really this is getting old fast
Old 07-17-2009, 05:06 AM
Fork Horn

this site is beginning to suck, when I log in I get the thanks for logging in message but when I read a post and try to respond to it, it says I can't respond because I'm not logged in. now which is it am I logged in or not. I've tried logging in from the post I'm reading and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, that's what I had to do to get here.

Don
Old 07-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Little Doe Peep

Angry Same complaint

Originally Posted by dman4505
this site is beginning to suck, when I log in I get the thanks for logging in message but when I read a post and try to respond to it, it says I can't respond because I'm not logged in. now which is it am I logged in or not. I've tried logging in from the post I'm reading and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, that's what I had to do to get here.

Don

I get the same thing.

Why isn't someone fixing this?

The solution is simple and I know hardly anything about computers. Here it is. Whatever someone did before the problem occurred, change it back to what it was. There wasn't that easy?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

I don't think anyone cares, looks like there's only three of us having issues so they don't give a crap.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Spike

Can you try again? If it fails, clear your HNI cookies and then try again. You should be able to stay logged in now.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Stormy, sorry if I sounded harsh in my post I was just getting frustrated. I like this place alot of good people with helpful info here
Old 07-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

i had problems too....for a few days

couldnt post anything....id log in, my name would be at the bottom of the forums list in the active users....it said i was logged in....but it was acting like i wasnt.

Weird.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by dman4505
Thanks Stormy, sorry if I sounded harsh in my post I was just getting frustrated. I like this place alot of good people with helpful info here
No worries. We want to get the forums working perfectly as well. We appreciate all the constructive criticism you give us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.