Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 please help me with quotes >

please help me with quotes

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

please help me with quotes

Old 05-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default please help me with quotes

could someone please help me with how to " quote" someone. I see in lots of posts where you take someones words and put them into your own message to retort and there message appears in a box. How the hell do you do this. I usually just cut and paste, but it doesn' t stand out as much.
Old 05-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: please help me with quotes

could someone please help me with how to " quote" someone. I see in lots of posts where you take someones words and put them into your own message to retort and there message appears in a box. How the hell do you do this. I usually just cut and paste, but it doesn' t stand out as much.
I just hit copy with my right mouse button clicked& uer txt highlighted... think thats how it works ,lol
Old 05-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just hit copy with my right mouse button clicked& uer txt highlighted... think thats how it works ,lol
OK, it' s official, I' m stupid. I' ve always done the reply first then gone back and copied text so it doen' t work that way.

Thanks alot 1eyedfish!
Old 05-01-2003, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK, it' s official
your welcome Jorgy,

Just learned it myself not so long ago , still a much i need to learn to ... like those big fonts& colors etc
ORIGINAL: Jorgy

ohh a& Quote original/ button i see[8D] list
[ul][*] [*] [*]
[/ul]