Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

can not edit profile

Old 12-08-2008, 05:32 PM

Default can not edit profile

I have been trying to edit my profile. I have looked at the FAQ's.

How do I change my user settings?
You can change your personal information easily by clicking the "My Profile" link located at the top of each page. Any changes you make to your profile will take effect immediately after you hit "OK" or "Apply".

Problem is I am not seeing the "My Profile" link at the top of ANY of the pages.

Please advise

Thank you
Old 12-11-2008, 02:21 PM

Default RE: can not edit profile

I just had that problem to. What you have to do is login, then you have to get back to the homepage with you still logged in. (What I did was scroll down to the bottom of the page and there was a link that said "Your feed back is important to us! Contact us here". Click it and then at the very top of the page it says Welcome back..... / My control panel / Logout. Click my control panel and then you can change your profile. The only thing is is that you can't change your user name only password but it looks like you can but its really only to change your passwork.