Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 Spam EWmail from member here; >

Spam EWmail from member here;

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Spam EWmail from member here;

Old 10-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default Spam EWmail from member here;

samira from HuntingNet.com Forums ([email protected])

Sent:
Tue 10/07/08 11:22 AM

To:
[email protected]

From Samira Lambert.i need your help
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Address 16Rue Ave 12 traichvill Abidjan Ivory Coast
Keep It Confidencial for My Life To Save
EMAIL me direct to my private email ([email protected]) for Confindencial reason. please it is urgent

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear , Good Day And Remain Blessed

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact on this site after my fasting and prayed over it i selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Samira Lambert the only daugther of Late Mr.and Mrs.Joseph.Lambert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on jan 2008 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TEN million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am 20 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, dear i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within (4) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
EMAIL me direct to my private email([email protected] ) for confindencial reason
Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Samira Lambert
[/align][/align]
Old 10-10-2008, 09:01 AM

Default RE: Spam EWmail from member here;

I got the same one.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got that too. Can someone remove and ban them?
Old 10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

I got the same one.