Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Cant load pictures

Old 03-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cant load pictures

Im having alot of trouble loading pictures to my profile and to forums. The same page pops up that says "this page cn not be displayed" after i go through the uploading process. I would call myself computer dumb .....Any hints to what im doing wrong???
Old 03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Cant load pictures

Are you clicking on ( fast reply ) or ( post reply ) .... you can upload pictures with ( post ) but not with ( fast ) as for your profile picture , make sure you click on ( APPLY ) at the bottom of that page other wise it will not appear.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Fork Horn

Yea i think im doing all that corectly. In my profile i dont make it far enuf to click the apply botton. the mesg that pops up says server not found or somthing like that????
Old 03-12-2008, 04:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Are you sure the picture file is small enough for youe profile ?
Old 03-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

I dont know?? I hook my vamera straight into my computer and go to it when it shows browse, click on the button to upload wait ahile the little bar fills up then it pops up to the page unavailbe screen???? Like I said Im computer dumb!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok ... let's start at the begining , when you hook your camrea up to your computer just go ahead and download all picture file's into your documents or ( my pictures ).
Once you have done that and I'm assmuming you have Windows XP or 98 at least , anyway click on the green start at the lower left hand corner of your screen and then look for ( my documents ) or ( my pictures ) and see if your file are there( they should be in at least one of them.
If they are there it should be easyer for you to upload these files on to this web site , all you have to do is click on ( post reply ) or new post , at the bottom you will see a box that says EMBED IN POST make sure you click on this then click on click to upload.
Follow the instructions such as browse , find your picture file double click on it and then click ok , it should tell you if your upload was successful , whenit does click ok andyou should be done , if it tells you that your file is too large then you need toresize that file by using your ms paint program located in your accessories file.
In oder to resize the picture , just go into your mspaint program and click open , locate the file you wantto post and click on it .
Once you see it on your screen , move your cursor to the tool bar menu and click on ( image ) and then click on ( streach and skew ) , change the numbers in the box'es from 100 to 50 or 25 to make the picture smaller.
In order foryour picture to fitin your profileor avatar pic. it must be small enough to show , they can be slightly larger than a postage stamp.
If you need help with this in any way please P M or E-Mail me at ( [email protected] ) and I'll be more than happy to do so.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

I ll try it that way. I havnt down loaded my pixs to my computer just taken them straight of my camera??? Maybe thats the problem. Thanks a million for the help!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: backnaction34

I ll try it that way. I havnt down loaded my pixs to my computer just taken them straight of my camera??? Maybe thats the problem. Thanks a million for the help!!!!!
Ok .... let me know if theres anything else I can do for ya.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

I think I may have sent this in a email to you but this is the page that apears when it seems to do loading my pix????

Please try the following:
[ul]Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
[ol]Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK. [/ol]
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link. [/ul]

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
Old 03-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2696889

Quick Reply: Cant load pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.