Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

google earth pic

Old 09-26-2007, 06:28 PM

Default google earth pic

I'm trying to figure out how to get a pic of my land off of google earth to a post in a forum so others can see it- but can't get it to work. Does anybody know how to do that?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: google earth pic

This is how it was explained to me and what I did to get exactly that.

Once you have your google earth page up, on your keyboard click your print screen. On my keyboard it's in the upper right hand corner and it's a function key so I have to click FN and PRT SC . That copies what is on your screen/monitor. Then open your paint program. Click Start, Programs, Accessories and Paint.

Once in Paint in the upper left corner, click Edit and Paste. That should put your google earth picture in Paint where you can add border lines, treestands, wording etc....

Once done, click File, Save and save it to your pictures.

I have a photobucket account. It's free at Photobucket.com and I upload my picture of my land/ google earth there. You then pick the direct link come to your post, click and paste your Direct URL link to the window that opens, it'll appear in your post.

That's how easy it is. [&:]