Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Profile Picture

Old 01-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default Profile Picture

I uploaded a picture for my profile picture but it does not show up on any of my posts. Any Help?
Old 01-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Profile Picture

When setting up your avatar , you have three choice's #1 you can choose not to have one , #2 you can choose one from the HNI file and #3 you can choose your own and upload it in.
You have to click on one of these choice's , when you do you'll see a little black dot in the circle.
If you picked # 3 then you gotta click on the underlined link and then when you a little box saying browse click on that and find your file and double click that.
Once the box says upload successful , click ok then go to the bottom of that page where you'll see three little box that says ok , cancel and apply , make sure you click on apply.
The same procedure for your profile picture , MAKE SURE that you click APPLY at the bottom of the page.
If the box tells you that your file is to large then you gotta resize your picture by going thru your M S PAINT and streach and skew your image to the size of a stamp for both avatar and profile picture.
If you can't resize your picture or have any trouble with it just send your picture to me care of [email protected] and I'll resize it for you and send it back to you by your E - Mail address.