Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Password

Old 10-07-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Password

Was wondering if you can select your own password or how to do it.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Password

You can change your password by first logging in and then clicking on 'My Profile' which is at the top of this page, just under the banner advertisement.

After you click on the link, it will take you to your profile/controlpage.

Right under the orangish bar that says My Profile'you'll see the firsthorizontal column is listed asLogin (change password).

Click on Change password and you will go to the form to change your password. (make sure to click 'Ok' when you've filled it out)
Old 10-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Password

For those of you who have forgotten your password, when you go to login, there is a link labeled 'Forgot Your Password?' that you can use to retrieve your password.

We do have a lot of emails that are going to incorrect email addys and others being kicked back by spam filters.

If you have tried to retrieve your password by filling out the Forgot password form, but haven't rec'd an email from HuntingNet.Com, please email me directly. [email protected]